A Byron Bay Instagram influencer has further fuelled critics who heckled her for ordering oysters after she held up their Jetstar flight.

After being slammed by her fellow passengers for holding up a Jetstar flight so she could eat oysters, Byron Bay Instagram influencer Ruby Tuesday Matthews was photographed by paparazzi last night heading out for dinner with a friend at Woolloomooloo’s Otto Ristorante in Sydney.

The model and mother-of-two ordered oysters again, hitting back at people who abused her and her children over the debacle.

RELATED: Shocking way Aussie model maintained her 54kg figure

The model got swept up in what she cheekily coined “Oystergate” after passengers blamed the influencer for holding up their flight.

Travellers were left waiting on the tarmac on Thursday night after the model left Ballina Byron Gateway Airport for a beachside dinner.

Passengers were told an engineer was travelling from the Gold Coast to repair a minor issue with the plane, during which there’d be a delay.

Although passengers were asked to remain put, Ms Matthews took off to a nearby dining establishment for oysters and heckled when she reboarded the flight.

Passengers were told there’d be an approximate 2.5 hour delay, during which Ms Matthews and her travel companion left the airport to dine at a beachside restaurant as others ate at the airport.

The influencer ended up boarding the plane 30 minutes late. Video footage shared by the Daily Mail showed passengers shouting “how were the oysters?” and “what a day to be pretty?” as she entered the aircraft.

When a passenger sarcastically asked if the oysters were good, Ms Matthews replied: “Yes they were”.

Ms Matthews was not the only passenger who had left the airport, she claims, insisting she was not the last person to board the flight and there were others who boarded later than her.

Later posting on Instagram, she blamed Jetstar for what had happened and told the other passengers to “grow up” in a rant.

“I had a pretty traumatic flight experience, thanks Jetstar, you never cease to amaze me,” she began.

“I’m sorry but it really was not my fault … we were told it was going to be taking off at 7.45pm, I had not eaten since my smoothie that morning because I had been in back-to-back meetings.

“I walked out, I did not hear the second announcement that apparently said ‘do not leave the airport’.

“I didn’t hear that, I swear to god, I wouldn’t have left the airport, I’m not a d***head, I do have respect for everyone else.”